Do you work for a company that has a product we might be interested in taking along on our travels to use/review/photograph/talk about? We'd love to hear from you. Please contact us HERE and we'll be happy to start a conversation about it! We are always excited to try out gear that might fit into what we're doing, and in return we'll post about it on our blog and provide links and descriptions here on our Supporters page!
Please also see our About Our Gear page to see what we're already using!
One of our favorite ways to receive support is by offering prints of Chelsea's photos. Head over to her website HERE to peruse some of her stuff, and if you see something you'd like in print form, just let us know! Personally, we'd recommend checking out some of the beautiful landscapes from her road trip up the West Coast in 2013! (Click here for a direct link!) Or you could always wait until you see something from our upcoming travels that strikes your fancy!
We don't expect donations, but we've had people ask. That being said, if you're so inclined to help out and in turn remotely participate in our journey, feel free to do so using the Paypal Donate button below.
We'd love to hear how you'd like us to spend it. Whether it's donating our time to a particular cause on our way, finding a cause on our own that we report back to you about or just simply experiencing the things we stumble upon in our own special way while documenting it, we're more than happy to oblige!
When we were preparing for our trip on our motorbikes (which sadly never happened due to family sickness and death), we absolutely could NOT have gotten the things done needed in preparation of the trip without the incredible outpouring of support from our friends and local businesses here in Colorado. We've had friends weld, loan us tools and work spaces, help us tinker and tune and just generally keep us from pulling our hair out at all the frustrations we've run into in the process.
We'd like to personally thank:
- Mike and Matt at Noble Welding in Gypsum, CO (built our custom aluminum rear racks)
- Dan the Wrench in Avon, CO (helped us tune the new engines/carbs and taught us a few things in the process)
- Luke, who sold us a custom-made leather seat for Christian's CT90 (his old one was falling apart)
- The Pardue Brothers, who provided us with their electrical expertise from afar while we converted the two bikes from 6v to 12v
- Our friends Chris and Steph Johnson, who let us use their garage and tools for a few specialty projects along the way
- Our buddy Brian G. for doing some welding to help our skid plates fit around the new engines/exhausts
- Our friend Joshua for lending his expertise motorcycle knowledge and teaching us to change our own tires (and his new wife Kaley, who is also our friend, for her positivity and support!)
- Our church, Gracious Savior Church, for buying a framed photo print from us in support of our trip
- Our landlord Marita, for letting us completely take over the garage for the project!